Tuesday, July 5, 2011

keep struggling, one day you will fulfill your dream; your hearts desire will be complete.

"It is said that the darkest hour of the night comes just before dawn."- Paulo Coelho.

The statement I have quoted above is yet another of my believes. Its soemthing I have come to believe via my experiences in life. Paulo Coelho is an inspiration to me and every now and then during my struggle to achieve my dreams, I encounter obstacles mostly in the form of pessimist human beings and a few days ago, on 1st of July I faced the one of the most powerful among them. It upset me greatly and I surrendered unconditionally, I gave up temporarily, thinking I will arise after 3 years. But then again, as Paulo Coelho once said
"Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly."
I decided to continue, to struggle harder. Even though for a time being, I had surrendered, I had even considered committing suicide quite  a few times and as those days of misery passed by, today at dawn I found  a ray of hope.


Thats when I began to believe in the statement I have quoted at the very beginning of this entry. Just when I was about to permanently give up on my dream, thinking its bad, thinking its wrong, thinking the way those pessimists do, I found my answer. I was finally able to make my decision.
"waiting hurts. forgetting hurts. but not knowing which decision to take is the worst of suffering." and now that worst kind of suffering, is over, atleast for a time being. 


Now, the secret of my relief from such misery, from the worst kind of suffering lies within The Conflict Theory, a theory founded by Karl Marx(1818-1883), one of the classical founders of social sciences. This theory, in Marx's words is
"The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles. Freeman and slave, patrician and plebeian, lord and serf, guild-master and journeyman, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary re-constitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes."__ the Communist Manifesto(1848)
Essentially what its means is that the standard of behavior shared by a group and acceptable within it must be meaningful to the individuals within the society or they will be alienated from them and rebel against them. The same implies to me, the reasons I get from those pessimists for creating unnecessary obstacles on my way to succes are not proper reasons. As a matter of fact, they dont even give reasons!! They just want their orders to be followed without any rebel, without even asking for  a reason, which is Not acceptable to me. thus I Rebel and will continue to. and Thats what I decided after reading about The Conflict Theory. 




No comments:

Post a Comment