Monday, April 4, 2011

There is more to you than what the world can see.

Hello Hello O Busy Earthlings!
Just now I was rewriting the introduction passage for my Twitter Id and I began to analyse myself. I began to write and soon crossed the world limit but I continued my self-analysis and realized that there is more to me then what the world can see. A big reason why people lack self-confidence is that they never realize what are generally known as their "hidden talents". I too lacked a lot of self-confidence but since I have a habit of doing self-analysis I have realized how I have grown more confident of myself, my actions, my thoughts and my speech, with the passage of time.
Now, you must be wondering exactly how have I become confident. Is it by improving my spoken English? No. Is it by improving my accent? My way of expressing myself? No. My beloved readers, the secret behind the growth of my confidence level is that I have realized what I am capable of doing. I have become more aware of what I can do. I know that I am a unique soul and that no one can change the way I think. Also, I experienced doing different stuff, writing for instance. Once I began to write, I realized what wonders I can compile if I let my thoughts flow freely. I realized that my thoughts and opinions differ form those of others and no one can change them. No one except me. No one except me and my God has the power to change the way I think, to change my inner thoughts. To change ME.
And  similarly, no one except you have the power to change yourself. People, what I am trying to tell you is that you should try different things and get to know what you are good at. Once you realize that you are capable of doing what no one else can do the way you do it, you will grow confident of yourself.
Thats all for today, farewell folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment