Friday, April 1, 2011

And so the Paranoid finds mental peace.

Hello Everyone. As is evident from the title of the post, I, Minahil Ghafoor, who is a very paranoid person has at last find mental peace. I had always HATED being a Facebook addict, and today the reason why I am perkily writing this post is because I finally deactivated my account after updating my last status
"I hope the exit is joyful and I hope never to return."
this is what Frida Kahlo, a famous Mexican painter of the 20th Century said about her death.  The reason why I am so happy tonight is that even though I enjoyed Facebooking but I felt that it was quite similar to "procrastination" and since I spent too much of time on it, I detested being a Facebook addict. Now the word "internet" has a whole new meaning in my head. I ow have time to pursue all the important stuff I had begun with such as blogging.
And so, the Paranoid has found mental peace. x)
Afscheid!

No comments:

Post a Comment