Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Keep looking, there is more.

Hey everyone. This is just a little piece of writing I wrote during my world history class while waiting for the teacher, and thought I should share it here x)

For anyone can draw,
For anyone can sing,
but not everyone believes,
believes in himself.
What lacks is not the skill of drawing,
but the courage to draw.
What lacks is not the talent of singing,
but the courage to sing.
Believe in yourself and you will do great things,
greater than anyone has ever done before.
You might think you have found yourself,
but keep looking, there is definitely more. ;)


Oh and one other message I'd like to convey to anyone who reads my blog, is
Exploit your talents as much as you can for I believe that the more you exploit them, the more chances you have to succeed.

elveda !

No comments:

Post a Comment