Monday, July 2, 2012

High on tartaric acid?

Yellow people! /
Sorry i havent been writing for  a while, its just that ever since my holidays started I have been looking for inspiration. Well, today I finally plucked up enough courage to start with that book I always planned to write about. I am not sure what to title it, yet, but its a big thing for me anyways.

Anyways, there isnt much going on in my life these days and I havent really come across anything inspiring or done anything productive. just chilling, eating grapes, enjoying life :P

Oh yea, that reminds me, you should give yourself some time to relax every once in a while. Just take a break and chill out. have grapes? :D come over to my crib, we shall partyyyy OH DEAR READERS!! :D haha its almost 4 am here in camel land and i am high, on tartaric acid maybe? been awake all night :3

oh and check out, Part of Me by katy perry, its really awesome! haha look at me. I cant believe i am actually writing this entire shit as someones gonna read it excpet syavash might? :P

OH oh oh and and and Its been a long time since I have been waiting fo avril to come up with a good album. even though she means a lott o me and has been my favorite singer for 6 years, things are changing now. She has changed, may be grown to boring for me? Well, she has definitely changed after her divorce with derick and i cant say i havent changed! so I dont know whose to blame? But Katy perry is my favorite singer now.

I will always love avril to bits now, and even now she is one of those people whom I dream of meeting. I still remmeber standing in my lounge at my home back in lahore, listening to her single My happy ending, form her album under my skin. How i had seen spider man in the video and immediately fell in love. Under My skin was quite popular those days on MTV. So that was the first english song I properly listened to and I loved it. and ever since, Avril Lavigne had been my favorite singer. She still has a special place in my heart, its just i cant relate to her album goodbye lullaby so much and i have been waiting for her to come up with another single since march 2011. Ah well, time holds a great power to change things. to change people.

Anyways yea thats pretty much it for today, peace out people.
love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment