Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Project 1- another dream being chased.

heyy everybody, sorry I haven't posted much in a while, it's not like I am busy or anything, its just that I didn't really have anything to write about. So instead of being completely useless, I have been working on my photography. Sometimes I really wish I could post those pictures here, but then again, I can't risk them getting stolen.

Anyways, back to the topic; "Project 1-". I don't remember whether I have told you that one of my goals in life is to make my own clothing line. I have a name for it but once again I am too afraid to post it here incase it gets stolen since I don't have it legally registered or anything so as for now i have named it as Project 1-. I plan to work on it properly once I am done with my A levels/high school though today I made one unofficial tank top for the clothing line and this is my unforgettable dreamer moment. There is no lesson in this post or a story , I am just writing about it to make it more memorable. I love the shirt and all my other designs for Project 1. The idea for Project 1 struck me when I was out shopping with my brother and I couldnt find a single t-shirt which I might actually like. Its not that I am choosy, Its just that the kind off clothes and designs that I want to wear are hard to find; a mixture of punk, goth, graffiti and a little rockstarish effect. I was mad at all the Pakistani female designer wears and clothing lines such as StoneAge because the kind of shirts I wanted to buy were only present in the men's wear section of those stores so I decided to make my own clothing line when I grow up, for independent personalities and dreamers like Myself.

Thats all for today plus I found this really great quote which I would like to put here though it doesnt really go with the topic much:
"Behind every creative adult is a child who survived."-Unknown source.
Farvel folks =) see you soon, stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment